JCW Resourcing UK
Senior AML Compliance Analyst – Brussels, Belgium
As you are working for an international bank, you will be safeguarding the business from all Financial Crime topics and contributing to improving the compliance program.
- Providing support and advice to the Business on Financial Crime topics (AML, KYC, CDD)
- Reviewing and making Suspicious Activity Report the Belgian FIU
- Answering to requests submitted by the authorities
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in the execution of the control plan
- Participating and contributing to all compliance and financial crime projcets
- Evaluating of KYC files, CDD, sanctions, embergos etc
- 5 – 10 years experience within a similar position, preferably banking
- Speak fluent English and French, Dutch is a bonus
- Strong communication skills, good teamworker, ability to work indivdually, time management skills
- Solid knowledge of the Belgian laws and regulations
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button or send me a email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.