You will be part of a growing Actuarial team within a leading Global Financial Services organisation. This is a great opportunity to work on a local and global scale.
- You will be responsible for the execution of clients projects in mainly the insurance industry.
- The projects are varied and can include IFRS17, Solvency 2, financial reporting, ALM, modelling, risk management etc amongst the actuarial function.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of actuarial experience within the insurance or consultancy industry.
- Master in Actuarial Sciences (or similar)
- Excellent technical skills.
- Speak fluently in English AND French or Dutch.
Are you interested or do you know someone that might be? Please click to apply or share within your network. And send your CV to email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.