£70.3k - 74.7k per year
3 months ago
Calling all IT Security experts! Our client is looking for a Security Architect to join their Enterprise Architecture team. Located in Rotterdam you will join one of the largest insurance and asset management companies and become the recognised expert and trusted advisor on everything that has to do with keeping their information systems secure.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and maintaining a Security Reference Architecture and Roadmap to keep the information systems secure.
- Developing security architecture principles, models and guidelines.
- Provide strategic advice on security related topics to key IT decision makers.
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have a background in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and Security Architecture
- Have knowledge of and experience with cloud-based architectures
- Have effective and clear communication skills and be able to sell your security story in Dutch as well as English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.