Allentown, United States
6 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Security & Automation Engineer for a Financial Services firm in Allentown, PA. The engineer will be responsible for automating security tools and procedures throughout the organization, while also helping with security/architecture reviews, root-cause analysis, and penetration/vulnerability testing.
• Create and implement new security automation tools throughout the organization.
• Perform security and penetration testing as needed.
• Create and oversee security metrics and help define security architecture.
• Perform root-cause analysis, security audit checks and configuration testing.
• Threat and vulnerability analysis/testing.
• 4+ years of experience in IT/Cyber Security, preferably within the financial services sector.
• Prior experience working with automation or DevOps tools is a must (Python, Scripting, API integration, etc).
• Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Familiarity with root-cause analysis, risk assessments, vulnerability management, penetration testing and security assessments.
• B.A. or B.S. in IT, Cyber Security, or related field.