San Antonio, United States
5 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for an IT Security Administrator for a Managed Services Provider in San Antonio, TX. The role will sit in the firm's Security Operations Center and oversee network and security devices in their clients' environments. Please note that prior experience in a Network or Security role is required (and experience in an MSP environment is highly preferred).
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position. It is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders at this time.
- Review and analyze systems log & events.
- Network & Systems analysis for the MSP's clients throughout the San Antonio region.
- Perform network and security configurations.
- Perform network and security administration and monitor logs.
- Help to create and expand on the SOC's knowledge base.
- Perform initial setup, configuration and on-boarding of network and security devices.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT/Cyber Security field (including prior experience as an admin).
- MSP and/or MSSP experience
- Knowledge of SIEM tools, vulnerability management and web application security.
- Prior experience performing network configurations and administration, security administration and systems administration.
- Experience working with McAfee, Cisco Security, CrowdStrike and CarbonBlack tools.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science or a related field.