Remote, United States
4 months ago
JCW is recruiting for a Salesforce CPQ Developer for a Professional Services firm in the San Francisco area (the work will be done remotely). As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for Salesforce Development initiatives for the firm's clients across the US.
You will help to build out new systems and applications, as well as update and maintain those currently in place. You will also serve as the subject matter expert on Salesforce projects and engage with the IT and leadership teams to strategize new and ongoing projects.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- 5+ years of experience in software/application development (including at least 2 years in Salesforce development).
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce systems and requirements, and previous experience developing within an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Triggers, Process Builders, and Workflow Rules.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in APEX and Salesforce Lightning are a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.