San Francisco, United States
4 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Salesforce Architect for a Professional Services firm in San Francisco, CA. The Architect will be working on projects for the firm's clients throughout the San Francisco Bay area and must have at least 7 years of Salesforce development experience. Please include a copy of your resume with your application.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- 3+ years of experience working in Salesforce Lightning.
- Understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming & Administration is a must.
- Prior experience working with Apex, Visulaforce, Reports, Workflows and Triggers.
- A background in consulting or professional services is a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.