San Francisco, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Sales Quantitative Senior Analyst with a leading American banking and wealth management organization for their Los Angeles location. The qualified candidate will independently partner and work with sales, teammates, other analytics teams across the bank, and other cross functional teams to identify opportunities and implement innovative solutions and operational enhancements to increase sales performance, drive revenue, and enhance customer experience.
- Working and consulting with lending, investment management, and deposits customer facing and sales teams and using advanced analytics, analyze portfolio performance and characteristics to identify business opportunities and increase sales and customer support efficiencies by:
- Brainstorming data mining strategies; extracting and analyzing credit, and retail and investment banking data; building dashboards, alerts and tools; and producing other tools and solutions.
- Conducting hands-on data analysis and validation, designing, developing, and deploying self-service reports, scorecards, predictive models and dashboards based on internal and external data.
- Rapidly develop, execute and implement custom and accessible solutions to fit the sales team’s book of business, or identify and manage resources and partners delivering solutions.
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 5 years of work experience and 2 years of previous Big 4 management consulting experience or equivalent a must
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics and quantitative modeling using various tools such as SQL, Excel, Tableau; Python, R a plus but not required
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.