JCW Resourcing UK
Are you a Life Insurance/Actuarial professional? This is your opportunity to join a diverse team composed of a variety of technical expertise within an International Insurance company.
As part of the Life Risk and Valuation team you will:
- Document and test models including actively contribute to the development of the group liability valuation models.
- Provide actuarial support reporting under different frameworks such as IFRS, ICS or Solvency II.
- Collaborate closely with the various teams including stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in in a Quantitative subject e.g., statistics, mathematics. Actuarial is a plus!
- Experience in similar roles within the financial industry (Insurance preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Solvency 2 – IRFS4 or IFRS17 is advantageous
- Fluent in English
Want to find out more? Apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to share within your network too!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.