JCW Resourcing UK
Risk Manager – New York, Chicago, Houston and London
Reporting to the Head of Risk Management and be responsible for performing daily risk monitoring of the trading portfolios, providing assistance on ongoing development and enhancement of our risk management framework and tools.
- Identifty specific risks and monitor and measure trading activity
- Define, establish and maintain risk frameworks
- Monitor daily trading activity
- Provide advice on risk management topics
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous risk management experience required; previous trading experience preferred
- Must have strong quantitative background and substantial data analysis experience
- Previous experience using tools such as SQL, VBA, Python or R for data analysis and modeling; programming background helpful
- Thorough understanding of the finanacial markerts/products
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in quantitative field desirable
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.