JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a growing AIFM in Luxembourg, predominantly involved in Real Estate. At present they are looking for a new Risk Manager to replace someone who has left the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for risk identification and mitigation, valuation and modelling, and ensuring that regulatory requirements are met. This position reports directly into the Conducting Officer and will be highly important in the growth and ambitions of the firm.
- 6+ years' experience in Risk Management in Funds
- Experience in Alternative investments
- Experience in Real Estate or Infrastructure
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape, as well as KYC/AML requirements
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and good team player
- Financial modelling and valuation experience is advantageous
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.