London, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
A rapidly expanding retail finance / consumer lending firm has a requirement for an experienced Risk Manager in their SME /Corporate client portfolio in the Hampshire region, just one hour outside central London.
- Take responsibility for all 1st line risk duties in the retail finance division
- Perform risk management assessment on the SME / Corporate clients
- Handle risk framework (RCSA) and appetite duties
- Manage current and new client relationships across various sectors
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in corporate/SME/merchant risk management
- Background in credit, consumer lending, retail finance, portfolio risk, or commercial operations
- Technical ability using SAS, SQL, VBA, or other programming tools
- Strong communication and organisational skills, very autonomous
Sound like you? Interested to know a bit more? Send your CV now and have a chat with one of our consultants for more information!
Location: North Hampshire / Berkshire / Surrey
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £50-60k base (depending on experience) + benefits
Unfortunately Visa sponsorship is not available for this role - applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every enquiry. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for shortlisting.