2 months ago
The successful candidate would be focussed on working with a number of high-profile clients, helping them to develop and implement quantitative risk management practice, quantitative risk reporting solutions, and valuations of complex financial instruments.
- 5+ years' experience in Asset Management/Funds in relevant positions
- Experience in risk management for Asset Management/Funds
- Strong derivatives knowledge
- Strong numerical/analytical educations - Masters' level
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong knowledge of risk reporting and experience in report development
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.