London, United Kingdom
5 months ago
JCW have been engaged by a leading FS firm based in Buckinghamshire to recruit for a Risk Consultant for a contract engagement.
- To perform a gap analysis of the firm’s current risk framework to ensure suitability whilst implementing any necessary changes as the company scales.
- Overhaul of the current risk register, current scoring methods and ensure alignment with other business/risk areas.
- Provide risk training and revamp of governance documentation.
- Daily rates are flexible for the right candidate and will be dictated by level of experience.
- This role requires a hands-on risk consultant who has previously implemented a risk management framework before from inception.
- FS experience (ideally within a top tier firm) is absolutely essential.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Project Management experience.