17 days ago
Role: Risk Consultant
Location: The Netherlands - flexible working available
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a Consultancy firm based in the Netherlands.
They are looking for an experienced Risk Consultant to join their Risk and Compliance function. You will be joining a collaborative, growing team and have plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the firm.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Analyse all relevant risks and check the internal control measures
- Advise adequate adjustments that match the firms' strategic objectives. This will include risk appetite
- Carry out risk and control assessments
- Provide advice on identified risks and supervise various quality guarantees in the organisation
To be considered for this position you ideally need to have:
- A strong educational background and up-to-date knowledge of ERM standards
- You're ideally a part-qualified/qualified Accountant (ACCA/RA etc.)
- At least 3+ years of experience in the field of risk management (in particular operational/enterprise risk)
- A good knowledge of GDPR is preferable
- You have knowledge of business operations, strategies, processes, products and culture within accountancy
- Clear communication skills, with written/verbal English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.