Competitive salary + great benefits + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Senior Risk & Finance consultant
• Collect historical default data and to perform data-driven analysis and remediation;
• Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine key default events relevant for redevelopment on internal advanced risk models (EAD, PD and LGD);
• Confer with internal business lines and other business representatives to acquire relevant client and credit information relevant for the (historical) remediation exercise;
• Review individual customer files to identify default events and if required apply latest banking regulation new definition of default and forbearance to historical data.
• Review loan applications, including credit analysis and summaries of loan requests to complement missing data needed for model redevelopment.
• Analyse financial data such as cash flow statements and general ledger accounts.
- Min. 5 or more experience within the banking sector or preferable consultancy
- Extensive knowledge of banking products, processes and policies, preferably in wholesale banking (specialised) lending environment.
- Background in non-performing loans, credit restructuring and recovery is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of most recent regulatory and statutory rules and regulations (e.g. new definition of default, IFRS9, Basel IV and Forbearance).
- Fast learner, good with data and numbers.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.