£61.5k - 79.1k per year
4 months ago
A global asset/wealth management firm based in Luxembourg is looking for an experienced Risk & Compliance Officer to help manage the responsibilities across risk management (ICAAP), compliance & monitoring (MiFIDII), and financial crime (AML).
- Help with the day to day administration of the Risk and Compliance Function
- Responsibility for the design, development, implementation and monitoring of the Risk Management Policy and Process (”RMP”) in accordance with Luxembourg regulations and best practices
- Design and implement ICAAP & ILAAP
- Implement an Operational Risk Framework
- Implement the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Ensure AML/CFT requirements are met, ensure completion of AML risk assessments
- Monitor risks associated with new investments strategies implemented by the Portfolio Manager
- Close interaction with the group Portfolio Management function - for risks linked to investments, and with other departments (e.g. IT, legal, administration, etc.) for operational risks, intervening in the investment process
- Regulatory reporting on risk-related matters for Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Help to deliver Risk & Compliance training in the areas of RMP & Compliance Monitoring Induction, AML, Conflicts of Interest, Suitability, Market Abuse etc.
- 5+ years' experience in Risk Management & Compliance Monitoring
- Background in an EU Regulated environment (specifically wealth/asset/investment management or banking)
- Knowledge of AML/CTF/MiFID II essential
- Luxembourg regulatory experience (CSSF) essential
- Wide understanding of difference financial markets/instruments
- Excellent communication and ability to challenge stakeholders
- French fluency ideal
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: €70-80k base p/a (negotiable depending on experience)
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg without a sponsored visa/work permit, as this will not be provided.