about 2 months ago
Job Role: Risk and Compliance Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full time
I am currently helping my client, one of the leading full-service providers in global electronic payments, look for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team based in Luxembourg. The role reports into the Head of Compliance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ongoing measurement and management of enterprise risks
- Communication and reporting of risks to senior management, the Board and directors
- Management, implementation and documentation of risk management, processes and procedures
- Monitoring of developments in Luxembourg regulatory requirements (by CSSF)
- Identification of gaps in the systems, controls, risk assessments and resources
To be considered for this position:
- Ideally have 4+ years' experience working in a risk and compliance function within the financial services (preferably payments, consultancy etc.)
- Strong experience in regulatory requirements
- Experience working with the CSSF
- Ability to learn/adapt to new frameworks
- Business fluent in English, German and ideally French (not a necessity but a plus)
- Effective communication skills, able to build relationships with stakeholders/executives
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.