£100k per year + doe
2 months ago
My Client are a leading international Law firm that are currently in the search for a knowledgeable and skilled Risk and Compliance Counsel. Working alongside the Head of Business Acceptance and reporting to the Business Acceptance Director/MLRO this individual can expect great autonomy and development.
- Provide efficient and high quality support to the Business Acceptance team on a range of legal and compliance issues.
- Act as a contact point for queries
- Support the MLRO in relation to suspicious reports
- Develop Junior members of the team
- Have strong knowledge of conflicts of interest- Essential
- Knowledge of Sanctions and AML/CDD- Desirable
- Knowledge of US conflict rules- Desirable
- Legally qualified and admitted to practise in the UK