£40k - 45k per year
8 months ago
I am currently partnered with a leading Investment Management firm in the City of London who are expanding their Risk Team and looking for experienced Risk Analysts to support them as they grow.
They work in Pension Administration with highly reputable clients.
- The Risk Analyst will play an integral role to ensure Enterprise Risk is coordinated and Managed and recorded appropriately.
- You will Support the Current Risk Manager in Managing a programme of Risk Monitoring
- Review and escalate Risks to the Investment Business Risk Committee
- Ensure actions are all monitored
The Ideal Candidate;
- Will have around 2 years’ experience working in Risk within Investment Management
- Understand both Front and Middle Office operations
- Have strong Stakeholder management skills and communication skills
- Be able to work well with other Compliance and Risk team members
- Have strong analytical skills
If you are looking for your next step in your Risk career and can bring solid experience from an Investment Management/ Funds background, please apply here.