London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
I am working for a client who is looking for a Risk Actuary for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the potential of turning into a Permanent Contract. This is an established Insurance and Asset Management firm with a longstanding reputation of looking after their employees, encouraging career progression and studies. Being an international organisation, you have the opportunity for global travel. Additionally, you will get a competitive salary with a good set of benefits to match. Located in the heart of London, public transport, amenities and great dining won't be an issue!
Overview of the Risk Actuary opportunity.
I am looking for a Risk Actuary who will be responsible for working within the Risk Team and implementing the risk framework while identifying risk that will affect the organisation. Depending on experience you'll get a basic annual salary of £80,000, alongside up to 25% bonus, and a healthy benefits package.
The responsibilities you will have as the Risk Actuary include:
- Reporting business wide
- Data gathering for stress testing
- Liaising with stakeholders, providing feedback on findings from the stress testing
- Assist with risk related projects
Experience you will need to apply.
- Qualified actuary OR hold a finance/risk management qualification
- At least 2 years experience post qualification in Financial Services is essential (experience in Insurance is preferable)
- A good understanding of reporting standards
- Good communication skills (as you'll be in contact with various stakeholders)
Why Should You Apply for this Risk Actuary position.
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Opportunities for promotion, travel and managed by the best
- Opportunities for training
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you’d like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on 0203 589 9275.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers. Full details are available on our website here.