London, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Are you a Qualified Actuary or a professional with a specialisation or professional qualification in risk management?
I have a brilliant new job opening for you with a leading Insurance Asset Management firm in the City Of London.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Stress and scenario tests
- On an ad-hoc basis assist with the Group's risk management
- Performing second line risk review and analyses to assist in building decision making
- Communicate key emerging risks to senior stakeholders
Ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Actuary or a professional with a specialisation or professional qualification in risk management
- Financial services background
- Prior experience in a risk/capital management department preferred
- Understanding and experience of the profit and risk drives of Life insurance group and different capital and reporting standards
Apply now or call me for a confidential chat about the role today on 0203 589 9222.