3 months ago
I am currently working with a global financial services firm who specialise in Operational Risk based in the South West of England. They are looking for an experienced professional to join their Research team as a Manager.
This is a rewarding opportunity to gain exposure to and work with the top figures in the operational risk industry.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Conduct research projects
- Work in and manage small teams to deliver projects
- Research operational risk practice/methodology
- Communicate findings
- Have experience working within the Financial Services/Consultancies/Research roles for at least 5 years
- Have successfully delivered projects/project management
- Operational Risk knowledge
- Data analysis
- Good communication skills
- IT Skills e.g. Microsoft