£40k - 50k per year
2 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a Global Research and Analytics firm, for a Research Manager to join their London office. This role will focus mainly on the Client Analytics side, and you will use your strong quantitative skills to work collaboratively with the relationship managers, to deliver targeted information to our clients. You should ideally have a background in Financial Services, and have the ability to face off senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Strong product knowledge across Corporate or Investment Banking, gained from either working with a bank, or with a consultancy
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work self-sufficiently
- Strong academic background, ideally in a numerate subject