£40k - 50k per year
13 days ago
An international bank is looking to bring on an experienced Relationship Manager/Officer to assist with Business Development, Client Management, and development and implementation of Strategy and Procedures for ongoing business activities across European and African markets.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience within Relationship Management and Business Development, generating new business opportunities, establising and managing new and existing client portfolios
- Correspondent Banking and Financial Institutions experience essential
- Trade Finance experience essential
- Liaising with all areas of the bank (credit, risk, compliance) and reporting to Senior Management on activity
- Excellent communication and knowledge of additional languages (French) is desirable
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £40-50k base
Location: London, City
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.