about 1 month ago
: Relationship Manager
: Permanent, 100%
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing, dynamic bank who is looking for a Relationship Manager to join and strengthen their business in Liechtenstein.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to build and expand their customer book at a time of growth.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Build up and expand the customer book
- Give trustworthy advice to clients in collaboration with their banking teams for core services in investment solutions, wealth planning, transactions etc.
- Ensure long-term customer relationships
- Comply with all regulations, guidelines and standards as well as their compliance rules
- Proven success in customer acquisition, relationship management and asset accumulation, ideally with 3+ years’ experience
- Banking experience
- Entrepreneurial with excellent sales skills
- Able to expand and develop new business opportunities
- Able to confidently communicate in German and English. Chinese would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.