JCW Resourcing UK
: Regulatory Reporting Specialist
: Zurich, Switzerland
: Permanent, 100%
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a leading, dynamic private bank who is looking for a regulatory reporting specialist to join and strengthen their team in Zurich.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Execution of Regulatory Reporting for CRS, QI, FATCA
- Support other Regulatory Reportings, if necessary
- Control actively differences and error messages
- Analysis of current processes/issues and develop solutions together with IT
- Analysis of changes and specifications of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Integration of new regulatory reporting requirements into production
- Develop test cases and coordinate test activities
- Coordinator and single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Apprenticeship in Banking or a Business-related field
- Profound knowledge on securities and regulatory reporting processes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of banking, experience in the area of Securities
- Languages (mandatory): German and English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.