City of London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
A large Bank in the emerging markets space is looking for Reg Reporting Accountant to execute the overall liquidity reporting process from calculation to submission to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
This a role for an individual who is capable of working in a small team where they can take on more responsibility and oversight of a critical area of the process/function in the finance department of a bank.
If you are someone who is looking for your next challenge or looking for more stability and growth within an organisation with a good atmosphere and good culture, then this could be the right role for you.
Client is looking for an employee with commitment and drive to not only undertake the day to day liquidity reporting tasks but also someone who keeps abreast of regulatory changes and how they will/may impact the bank.
Responsibilities may include:
- LCR & NSFR reporting (forms, templates, submissions)
- COREP reporting (forms,templates, submissions)
- Improving/enhancing existing reporting processes, controls, system capabilities, documentation
- Documentation maintenance
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Exceptional Regulatory reporting experience "End to End"
- Reg knowledge of ICAAP and ILAAP
- Pillar II/III knowledge (desirable)
Role is paying a salary of £60k - £70k