5 months ago
Job Role: Regulatory Liaison Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently working with a retail bank based in London who are looking for a Regulatory Liaison Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the relationship with regulators, in particular the PRA
- Ensuring the relevant people are sufficiently briefed/prepared to deliver the right message to regulators
- Co-ordinate responses to regulatory requests
- Reporting on regulatory engagement
- Providing guidance/advice on regulatory matters
- Working with senior management, including Board members
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have a broad knowledge of regulation
- Have experience working in a bank or at one of the regulators
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective communication skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.