about 1 year ago
Job Role: Regulatory Compliance Auditor
Function: Corporate Audit
I am currently helping my client, a leading consultancy firm, look for a Regulatory Compliance Auditor to join their London team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with clients to obtain FCA authorisation
- Having awareness of regulations/issues/changes in the market and advising clients
- Compliance monitoring
- Planning and performing anti-money laundering reviews
- Assisting external audit teams on regulated client audits
To be considered for this position:
- Preferably educated to degree level or have achieved a Compliance qualification
- 2 - 3+ years experience in a Consultancy practice would be ideal
- Compliance/Compliance Audit experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the FCA rules and regulations (including SMCR)
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.