JCW Resourcing UK
Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Driving the Regulatory Compliance framework
- Supporting the team with regulatory issues, helping to implement regulatory reporting and assist on their execution
- Implementing all regulatory and legal requirements and changes from local Regulators
- Developing and maintaining relevant parts of the compliance framework (policies, procedures, processes). Liaising closely with the Group Compliance to ensure consistency in local and group policies and procedures
- Oversight of the Outsourcing framework and ensure compliance with European Guidelines on that matter
- Help improving the operational compliance processes based on the local policies
- Provide ongoing training about the products and ensure the sales team is continuously monitored for the regulated activities
- Keep abreast of circulars/recommendations from the Regulator and continuously ensure that the company’s policies and procedures adhere to these
- Audit/Advise the first line of defence procedures and processes and their compliance with the company’s policy
- 3+ years of experience of within regulatory compliance (Mifid, PSD2)
- Solid knowledge of regulatory processes and requirements within the payments and money market space.
- Proactive, with the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes, and procedures.
- Fluency in Dutch/French and English
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.