new york, United States
27 days ago
JCW is currently working on a Quantitative Researcher position with a growing investment firm. The qualified candidate will be part of a core team to develop and depoly algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns in market behaviour. This position will be based in either New York, NY or Chicago, IL.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market micro-structure for patterns
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience in quantitative research, development, and or trading.
- Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB, and R
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
- PhD preferred but not required.
Margarita recruits for Risk professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at 646-564 35946 or at firstname.lastname@example.org