New York City
2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Quantitative Developer, the ideal candidate will join an investment service organization in NYC joining the Quantitative Research team. Our client is looking for candidates who will help in creating and maintaining models for research projects.
- Work directly with the Head of Quantitative Research to create new and enhance existing models in C++
- Assist our developers with implementation of new models in production code
- Provide coding support for new research ideas
- At least 3 years of experience programming in C++
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Applied Math, or similar
- Experience with data handling and ability to analyze data within a SQL environment
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Data Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.