Quality Checker - Financial Crime - Permanant
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are seeking a skilled Quality Checker to join our Financial Crime team within Corporate Banking. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Dutch and possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the integrity and compliance of our financial operations while ensuring adherence to regulatory standards.
- Conduct thorough reviews of financial transactions and customer accounts to identify potential instances of financial crime, including money laundering, fraud, and sanctions violations.
- Analyze transactional data and documentation to assess risk and ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Utilize industry-standard tools and techniques to perform in-depth investigations and verification procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address any identified issues and implement corrective actions.
- Generate detailed reports outlining findings, trends, and recommendations for process improvements.
- Stay updated on relevant regulatory developments and industry best practices to enhance the effectiveness of the quality checking process.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a quality checking or compliance role within the financial services industry, preferably in corporate banking.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and identify anomalies.
- Knowledge of financial crime regulations and anti-money laundering (AML) principles.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications and other relevant software tools.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Professional certification in AML, such as CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) or equivalent.
- Experience working with transaction monitoring systems and case management platforms.
- Familiarity with the regulatory requirements of Dutch financial institutions.