£60k - 70k per year
about 1 month ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Global eCommerce firm, for a project risk manager to join their business as part of a new PMO function. You will be responsible for developing the risk and governance frameworks for the project team, and will work across a full range of programmes within the business. You should ideally have a strong background in risk management that has demonstrably been applied to project and programme management.
- Risk management and framework development within projects and programmes
- Previous working experience in either CFC, engineering or software development
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of working on multi site, and ideally international projects
- Strong project governance experience, ideally backed up with some formal qualification