JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading Private Bank based in London, and at present they have an opportunity for a Project manager to join them on a 2 month contract to help deliver the final stages of their Brexit programme. This is a role ideally suited for a junior project manager who's looking to develop their project management experience in the Banking sector and will give them the opportunity to manage a highly important project for a major player in the private banking space.
- Coordination of account migrations from the UK to European locations, including data sharing; liaison with onboarding teams; tracking and reporting of account migration progress
- Checking in regularly with UK client relationship officers to resolve any issues, and check on progress
- Manage dependencies between projects, and being aware of the different migration timelines
- Troubleshooting Legal / Compliance-related issues
- Working with Legal on the longer term strategy for some countries
- Managing the Brexit tracker and taking ownership of all Brexit-related data
- Providing analysis and progress summaries for status reports and committees
- Staying up to date with any regulatory developments on Brexit/ keeping on top of Brexit-related news
- 3+ years' in project management in the financial services – private banking experience is not essential but is advantageous
- Experience in managing Business/Regulatory projects for a Bank
- Experience in managing, tracking, and reporting on project updates and timelines
- Excellent communication and ability to manage senior stakeholders and work to deadlines
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.