Jersey City, United States
7 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a financial services firm in Jersey City, NJ. The Project Manager will be overseeing projects related to the firm’s internal applications and will work with the business and technology teams to see projects through from start to finish. Prior experience working in the banking/financial sector is required. Please include a copy of your resume with your application.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- 4+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of banking/financial applications (at least 2 years overseeing projects in this space).
- Experience drafting functional requirements, business processes and technical documentation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Design, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Database Management is preferred.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Project and Clarity is preferred.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.