City of London
£130k - 150k per year
11 days ago
Recruiting on behalf of a Corporate Bank with a focus on the MENA region for a Director level role within Project Finance. You will be expected to develop, execute and manage a portfolio of transactions and will focus on building out relationships with UK, EU and US clients who are transacting business acros MENA and Europe, as well as helping their existing Middle Eastern clients gain a further foothold in the UK.
- Understanding and demonstration of the complete project finance process; from the initial RFP (request for proposal) stage right through to final signing and monitoring.
- Deal pre-screening, in-depth analysis of company, project, country, political and market risk, legal documentation and cash flow modelling.
- Full credit assessment/presentation to credit committee to final approval.
- Assessment of risk/return balance to achieve hurdle rates for return on capital and balancing the project portfolio.
- Negotiation on pricing/margin with clients/peer banks and arrangers.
- Negotiation on all documentation from term sheet to full suite of agreements in consultation with internal and external legal counsel.
- Negotiation to buy and sell certain primary and secondary assets in the project finance market with peer banks. Liaising with senior management, lead arrangers, technical advisors, agents and legal teams.