About the job
We are looking for creative minds who enjoy strengthening our dynamic team and working with us to advance the energy transition.
We are looking for a project developer m/f/d - renewable energies - photovoltaics
- Identification and development of PV projects until they are ready for construction.
- Identifying and securing suitable areas as well as instructing and supporting colleagues in identifying/securing areas and assessing them - also during on-site appointments.
- Negotiation and conclusion of usage/lease agreements.
- Initiation, coordination and review of relevant studies and reports.
- Creation of planning law, including coordination and support of land-use planning procedures.
- Preparation of approval documents and support of approval procedures.
- Participation in EEG tenders or negotiation and conclusion of PPAs.
- Technical planning and project planning
- Obtaining, checking and negotiating offers from suppliers/service providers
- Close collaboration/communication with relevant stakeholders such as municipalities, authorities, land owners, project partners, etc.
- Above-average successfully completed technical/engineering studies, comparable courses of study.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in comparable tasks/areas of activity with very good knowledge of the German PV market and an extensive industry network.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Structured and independent way of working as well as a self-confident and assertive demeanor.
- Strong communication skills and a group and team-oriented way of working.
- Very good IT skills (especially MS Excel and Power Point and specialist software, e.g. Windpro (PV module), ArcGis, PV Sys).
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
If you would like to advance the energy transition together with us, we should definitely get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your application.