London, United Kingdom
3 months ago
JCW have been engaged by a consultancy to recruit for an interim Programme Manager for an insurance client. This is 3-4 month engagement with the possibility of redeployment to other projects/programmes upon completion.
- 3-4 month contract based in Central London with an insurance client
- The role will entail a range of IT management duties and will be centred around operational remediation
- This is a BAU role with a “red to green” mapping out the various deliverables that the individual will need to fulfil
- Interviews will commence from 28/05 with a view to starting as soon as possible (subject to vetting)
- 10+ years’ experience as a Programme Manager
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management (specific experience facing off to CIOs/CISOs)
- Insurance sector experience desirable but not essential.
- Eligible to work in the UK