about 1 month ago
Lucy Russell - Henry
As a Product Owner, you will be part of a cross-functional feature team composed of a scrum master, four developers and one QA. You will work in agile mode and will be directly involved in innovative projects in several areas such as digital subscriptions, direct debit payments, card payments and open banking.
You will work alongside a talented team of engineers, leveraging the most advanced technologies (cloud native on AWS, micro-services, containerization, serverless, etc.) to build products that will impact the consumer payment journey.
- Build the product roadmap with the Product Manager
- Define new features and collect/analyse impacts
- Create, maintain and prioritize the Product Backlog
- Prepare accurate and detailed specification by writing, communicating and prioritizing EPICS and User Stories (and have them sized by the team)
- Animate ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint review and daily meetings with the scrum master
- Monitor and report the status of your product deliveries
- Document your product evolutions and communicate them
- At least 4/5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- A transversal approach and eagerness to meet customers, understand their pain points and challenges
- A “startup” mindset with ability to be flexible and multitask
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience in payment industry or in a Fintech is a plus
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.