Webster, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Product Data Science Analyst with a leading insurance organization for either their Webster, MA or Columbus, OH locations. The qualified candidate will produce financial and market intelligence data by querying repositories and generating periodic reports. The incumbent will also devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
- 4 - 6 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 6 - 8 years.
- Advanced knowledge of practices within field. Integrates and evaluates new advancements in industry, concepts, techniques and standards to contribute to successful business results. Considered an expert in the field within the organization.
- Programming skills in SQL, SAS, VBA, EXCEL, ACCESS.
- Proficient in merge/purge, query, and reporting in SAS, DBMS (e.g. Oracle, DB2, ACCESS), and other systems.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com