6 months ago
Role: Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a bank based in London who is looking for a Compliance Officer to support their Head of UK Product Compliance. You will join a collaborative, growing team and have plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the firm.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Have a strong understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations published by UK and EU bodies relating to core banking products
- Regulatory Horizon scanning across various retail products in operational terms
- Provide the appropriate guidance and advice to the wider business
- Assist in the completion of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Project management - Gap analysis and implementation of new processes
- Writing and analysing reports for management and the board
To be considered for this position you ideally need to have:
- Able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of a full range of banking products
- A strong understanding of the UK regulations/rulebooks
- Retail/corporate banking experience
- Experience monitoring and documenting compliance
- CeMAp preferred
- Customer service skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.