£0 per year
about 2 months ago
I am currently working with a leading EU Bank based in London who are expanding their Procurement division with the addition of a Procurement Manager.
- Supporting the UK Head Of and working closely with UK departments on the execution of procurement projects, negotiations etc..
- Due diligence on the supply base of existing and potential suppliers
- Ensuring the goods/services are meeting the Bank's requirements (e.g. data security, service quality).
- Negotiating with external service providers/suppliers to deliver best service and a value proposition.
- Assisting Legal Counsel in negotiating terms.
- Support in the training and assisting UK departments in the implementation of the UK procurement framework and associated processes.
- Experience of the procurement and tender process
- Banking background is essential
- Confident negotiating the procurement of goods and services
- Ability to make sound commercial decisions
- Good communicator and ability to communicate at all levels