£80k - 95k per year
11 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Fintech, for a contracts focused procurement professional to join their business. This role will predominantly be responsible for the delivery of strategic partnerships for the business and needs someone with good attention to detail, and excellent commercial awareness. This is a permanent role based in London, and the manager is looking to move quickly with interviews.
- Support the product, technology & wider teams with proactive partnership market scans, to develop a broad understanding of the considerations (Functional, None-functional & business considerations) of a partner selection to support geographic, product or segment expansion.
- Work with partners on high level contracting, due diligence and onboarding. Leading, with support from the product & technology leadership teams through the partner selection & onboarding process.
- Develop & maintain a strong understanding to prospect client demands across the supplier assurance domain. Develop & maintain a rounded framework which provides timely due diligence execution which is considerate of our client risk exposure.
- In line with the supplier assurance framework conduct reviews with high & medium risk suppliers to ensure materials are maintained & risks are understood to the business. Highlight & look to close any material risks identified with the appropriate support from product & technology owners.
- Identify opportunities to improve the unit economies of the business, identifying key partners where the cost exposure is material and re-negotiate terms in line with our scaling demands & expectations.