Chicago, United States
2 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for Pre-Sales Architects focused on open source cloud solutions for a multinational technology firm. The solutions will be based on RedHat OpenStack Platforms and prior experience working with these platforms is required. This role is open in multiple locations throughout the US (candidates must be within driving distance of a major airport) and architects will be required to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Advise clients on cloud, devops and infrastructure strategies.
- Develop open source cloud strategies, lead technical discussions and promote open source cloud solutions for clients throughout the US.
- Build and maintain relationships with the organization's key clients on a national level.
- Promote cloud-based solutions based on Red Hat technologies and advise clients on strategies for moving from bare-metal and virtualization to container-based solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud platforms and technologies (including RedHat OpenStack platform).
- 6+ years of experience in technical sales, pre-sales or solutions architecture roles.
- At least two years of experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker and/or Pivotal.
- Prior experience presenting technical solutions to clients (audiences ranging from engineers up to C-level).
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.