: Portfolio Manager
: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
: Permanent, 100%
Our client, a growing dynamic private bank, is looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their team in Liechtenstein.
You will be responsible for the bank’s portfolio management and investment advisory business for both private and institutional clients. Not only will you have the opportunity to build a new department but also work alongside senior management, interact with the wider business and take on a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Actively manage multi-asset portfolios with your competencies in equities, bonds, ETFs, funds and derivatives in accordance with the CIO views, market conditions and prevailing risk conditions.
- Responsible for portfolio construction, positioning, rebalancing and monitoring. This includes country, sector and security selection.
- Ensure portfolio strategies and performance meets clients’ risk & return profiles.
- Build up the investment advisory service and engage relationship managers to offer investment solutions aligned with their clients’ objectives.
- Advise clients and Relationship Managers on relevant financial market developments and the bank’s views.
- Conduct active risk management within portfolio strategy implementation, security selection and analysis of portfolio performance and attribution.
- Timely execution of client orders for stocks, bonds, ETFs, funds and FOREX including forward and future contracts.
- Proven track record of minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a portfolio manager role for discretionary solutions.
- Hands-on experience in equity, bonds, structured products and Forex, trading experiences a strong plus.
- Strong client and service orientation
- Higher academic education in a relevant discipline and/or investment specialist certification (e.g. CFA or AZEK).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and various stakeholders.
- Spoken and written proficiency in German and English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.