Toms River, United States
3 months ago
JCW is recruiting for a Portfolio Manager for a growing Commercial Bank in their Monmouth County office. If you have experience in portfolio management for a C&I and CRE portfolio and are looking to leverage that experience within a growing organization, please apply.
- Maintain the credit quality of the Bank's regional loan portfolio and proactively monitor loans with deteriorating credit quality.
- Work directly with the Bank's commercial lenders in getting loan packages approved and ensure portfolio's compliance with Bank policy and regulations.
- Participate in client facing meetings representing the credit function of the Bank.
- 7+ years of experience in Commercial Credit/Lending.
- 5+ years of experience in Portfolio Management/Underwriting.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Kevin Groome at Kevin.Groome@jcwresourcing.com or 646-693-0842.