JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading Private Bank and at this time they are looking to hire a PMO Manager on a 12 month fixed-term contract to help manage a portfolio of projects for the Bank (process optimization, risk management, compliance, strategic implementation etc), ensuring they're running smoothing and delivered on time. This is a key role for the organisation and highly visible, involving collaboration and communication with senior management across the Bank.
- Responsible for the set up and on-going running of the Project Management Office
- Ensure projects are running to time across core change portfolio of the Bank
- Ensure appropriate plans and project tools are utilised on each project as appropriate
- Track progress against agreed plans and report on the change portfolio
- Support the identification of risks to these projects and ensure these are proactively tracked and managed
- Actively lead one or more assigned projects or workstreams and the implementation of assigned deliverables
- Identify key risks and issues relating to these assigned projects; and to manage them accordingly.
- Experience in a PMO role in financial services, banking is preferred
- Experience in end-to-end project lifecycle, from planning through to implementation
- Experience in tracking project budgets
- Strong communication and excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated and strong analytical skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.