£75k - 85k per year
about 1 year ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Fintech firm based in London, for a PMO lead to join their business. This candidate will be responsible for managing the whole Programme Management Office, and will take ownership of developing and maintaining PMO standards across the business. You will be expected to face off to both internal and external stakeholders and play a key role in the future development of projects across the business.
- Assuring quality across all projects by owning templates, process’s and ensuring quality of gateway artefacts
- Provide reporting to senior management and stakeholders including client face Steering Committee slides
- Challenging and providing feedback and advice on, reports, risks and issues, dependencies at project level and manage at programme level
- Engagement lead for reporting tool, ensuring reports are fit for purpose and accurately reflect current state of play.
- Line management of PMO analysts
- A track record of leading a programme office
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology
- Previous experience of JIRA / Confluence
- Self-starter and self-motivator with unquestionable dedication
- Strong team ethos with ability to work collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills